The ANFS(F) series AC power supply adopts FPGA digital control, instantaneous waveform control and high-frequency pulse width modulation (SPWM) technologies. It has the advantages of fast response speed, high output accuracy, and superior waveform quality; it can withstand 3 times the rated current impact , a variety of output modes, which can achieve "one machine with multiple functions" to meet the needs of customers for flexible use; it adopts 8-inch color LCD with exquisite and high-grade appearance, and digital keys make the operation more convenient. Mainly used in applications such as home appliances, motors and production lines. It is one solution that meets the basic needs of traditional industries and a power supply alternative for equipment upgrades. It also provides laboratories, quality inspection units, scientific research institutes and other applications more flexible power configuration scheme.
· Adopt FPGA digital technology, realize accuracy control and high quality sine wave output;
· Advanced power output mode management: standard three-phase output, separated three-phase output (three-phase voltage and frequency adjusted independently), parallel single-phase output (three phase parallel, single-phase output) to achieve multi-function;
· Operating in over current shock (up to 3 times of rated current)within 2s, start the impact load of 1/3 capacity of power supply directly;
· Adjustable voltage and frequency during output status, frequency change without transit time;
· Measurement: voltage, current, current peak, frequency, active power, apparent power, power factor, voltage peak factor;
· Online monitoring: monitor IGBT temperature, transformer temperature, fan speed, input voltage and other parameters during output status;
· Operating data recorders: keep the record of power supply status and alarm code automatically during alarming, save the maintenance time;
· Fan speed will be adjustable automatically with the temperature of power supply to reduce the noise;
· Lock key, user-friendly design, automatically locking without operation for 5 minutes to prevent from operation mistakes;
· 8-inch large-screen color LCD display, digital key operation;
· Standard RS232, optional RS485, GPIB, Ethernet, analog control and other remote communication/control.
· Over shock capacity: impact load of 1/3 capacity of power supply directly without soft start.
· Output mode management (standard three-phase output, separated three-phase output, parallel single-phase output)
· Large-size color LCD, digital key input, knob operation
· PC control software